The 2018 Summer Camp is scheduled for Monday, July 30 through Friday, August 3 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. This is an excellent opportunity for youth hockey players between the ages of 7 and 13 to skate on the same ice as the Toledo Walleye while being instructed by the Toledo Walleye coaching staff! Off ice activities will include exercises focused on youth athletes, and several team building games and activities. Space is limited, register today!
The Toledo Walleye Hockey Summer Camp is presented by ProMedica and Wendy's!
The camp is $325 -- see below for camp details:
- 15 hours of ice time (morning and afternoon session each day)
- Camp instruction will feature power skating drills, flow drills, shooting and passing drills, stick handling drills, and individual work.
- Locker room provided for all campers
- Toledo Walleye camp jersey
- Lunch provided daily
- FREE Walleye ticket voucher for all participating campers
**Goalies can participate in the main camp for a registration fee of $100 - please register with camp type "Main Camp Goalie" below. All goalies will take part in the same drills/activities that the other skaters will participate in.
For questions about camp registration, please contact Nalani Petrangelo at email@example.com.
Fill out the form below to sign up your child for Toledo Walleye Hockey Summer Camp: