August 13, 2015
Party at the first ever Opening Night Craft Beer Bash
T-Town Hockey is back in action at the Huntington Center on Saturday, November 7, when the Toledo Walleye take on Adirondack. The puck drops at 7:15 p.m., but you’ll want to arrive early for the Opening Night Craft Beer Bash, taking place from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Aquarium.
Packages are $50 and include an Opening Night game ticket, a dozen 3-ounce beer samples, a souvenir puck bottle opener, and a delicious all-you-can-eat buffet with soft drinks. Tickets are $40 for designated drivers. If you already have a game ticket, add the Craft Beer Bash for $35, and $25 for designated drivers. Call 419-725-9255 for tickets or order online.
Check out the beer list for the event (subject to change):
- Frankenmuth: Christmas Town - Sweet toasted dark malts paired with American hops are brewed with holiday flavors to create a beer that unmistakably reminds you of Christmas.
- O’Fallon: Pumpkin - Liquid pumpkin pie. 120 pounds of real pumpkin to each batch brewed, seasoned with nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves.
- O’Fallon: Smoke Porter - Dark, rich, smoky flavor, brewed with German smoke malts for a true smoke porter flavor. Gold Medal WInner in 2004 for best smoke porter in the US.
- Latitude 42: Powerline Porter - Smooth robust porter features symmetry between complex malts with centennial and perle hops. Prefect blend of cramel,coffee and chocolate with subtle yet crisp roasted malt flavors, finishing clean and slightly dry.
- Latitude 42: Red Beards - Dark amber IPA using crystal, 2-row and munich maltswith generous addition of amarilo, centennial, and simcoe hops.
- Maumee Bay - Blitzen - A robust holiday ale specially brewed with orange, cinnamon, and honey.
- Uncle John’s Cider Mill: Apple Apricot - Base starts with traditional hard apple fermented and blended with MI apricot juice. Fresh citrus notes making this a uniquely refreshing summer cider.
- Goose Island: Muddy - Double stout brewed with molasse, brewer's licorice and Belgian dark rock candy sugar.
- Sweetwater: Hash Brown IPA - Resiny, citrusy hops spice up the rich chocolate and caramel notes the malt brought to the mix.
- Summit: Sage IPA - Divine tropical fruit aroma and a clean assertive bitterness.
- Saugatuck: Pumpkin Chai - Pumpkin ale brewed with herbal chai tea and pumpkin. Aromas of chai tea and subtle pumpkin.
- Saugatuck: Neapolitan Milk Stout - Chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry into one glass.
Call 419-725-9255 for tickets or order online.