December 5, 2017
New Walleye security policy in place at Huntington Center
The safety of our fans is a top priority. Beginning in 2017, all persons entering the Huntington Center will be subject to a walk-through screening and bag check.
We encourage you to arrive early to allow time to park, walk to the Huntington Center and to go through the security process upon entering.
Entrances into the Huntington Center will be through the doors located on Jefferson Street, Huron Street, Madison Avenue, or the SeaGate Convention Centre Bridge. Persons will be screened at the door; ticket scanning remains at the turnstile.
Bags larger than 14” x 14” x 6” are not permitted at Toledo Walleye hockey games. Diaper and medical bags are permitted. Fans will be asked to remove cell phones and place in trays. Keys and change may stay in pockets.
List of items that are not allowed in the Huntington Center for Walleye hockey games:
- Food or beverage including cans, bottles, coolers, or other similar containers
- Laser pens/pointers or laser products
- Weapons of any kind
- Cigarettes or e-cigarettes (Huntington Center does NOT have smoking areas inside or outside of the venue)
- Aerosol spray cans
- Tools (wrenches/pliers)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by building management